' Quintessential Wines - Vintage Longbottom ‘H’ Sauvignon Blanc
SEARCH

Vintage Longbottom ‘H’ Sauvignon Blanc 2019

Overview

The 2019 H Sauvignon Blanc has aromas of nettle, lime zest and papaya. The palate is medium-bodied with flavors of preserved lemon, nectarine and cantaloupe melon, complexed by subtle French oak nuances. The wine finishes fresh with a balanced texture and acidity.

Wine Facts

Winemaker Notes

The fruit for this wine is sourced from Lenswood in the Adelaide Hills, harvested in mid-March. Approximately 45% of the free-run portion of the juice was sent to barrel for fermentation and gentle lees-stirring for 7 months in 20% new French puncheons and the remaining 80% in one and two-year-old puncheons.


Serving Hints
This wine is ideally served chilled with gruyere gougers or oyster chowder.


Producer: Vintage Longbottom
Region: Adelaide Hills
Country: Australia
Wine Composition: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
Total Acidity: 7.8 G/L
Residual Sugar: 1 G/L
Alcohol: 13%


Press Highlights

2021: 92 Pts 'Editor's Choice' - Wine Enthusiast, Apr 2022
2020: 92 Pts - Vinous, Dec 2021
2019: 91 Pts - Vinous, Dec 2021
2018: 91 Pts - Vinous, Dec 2021
2018: 90 Pts - Wine Advocate, Aug 2019

 
 
2022 Copyright Quintessential Wines
Powered by vinSUITE Web Design: CALEIDOS   Follow Us
Home Our Wines Shop QW Logon QW Logon-CA QW NJ/NY Careers WebMail Contact Us Subscribe QW Brochure Contests/Rules